Coaching. Horses. Nature. Change. Growth.
September 8-13, 2019
Let’s enlarge our vision in Big Sky Country.
Let’s unplug, laugh, connect, learn and reset.
And let’s do that in the rugged wilds of Southwest Montana, on a breathtaking 8,000-acre ranch where you can get lost and find yourself.
Pack your camera. Grab your boots. Bring a hat.
I can’t wait to share this magical place with you…
- 4 days/5 nights accommodations, including three meals each day, in the Lodge* of the historic Blacktail Ranch in Wolf Creek, Montana
- Transportation to and from Great Falls airport
- Daily Equus coaching sessions; group + individual
- Unlimited horseback riding, plus 3 sunset trail rides with the ranch’s wrangler
- A one-hour massage
- A ½ day river float
- A tour of the historic Blacktail Cave and Museum
- Daily gatherings at the fire pit
- Time for hiking/birdwatching/meditation
- Big shifts in your perceptions
- A new understanding of your inner wisdom
- New strategies for creating momentum in all aspects of life
- Clarity and connection
- A few surprises, just ’cause they’re fun!
Learn more about the Coach:
A writer and editor for more than 30 years, Erika Isler is a certified personal development and Equus coach who specializes in helping entrepreneurs, executives and individuals improve their leadership and communication skills.
Her goal is to help people develop their best version of themselves and live a more authentic and purposeful life.
She is a member of the American Horse Council and has trained with Jon Eagle, Sr.’s Equine-assisted Wraparound/Equine-Assisted Wellness certification program. You can learn more about her by visiting www.erikaisler.com.